Show below is the SOLE Academy SM / SOLE Experiences SM Terms & Conditions which apply, along with those listed in your paperwork / contract.
SOLE Academy SM Terms & Conditions:
- Monthly accounting is available and subject to a Processing Fee equal to 5% per month.
- An initial non-refundable enrollment fee of $250 is required upon completion of your registration.
- Upon enrollment, a deposit equal to $4250 is due on or before February 26 (or immediately upon enrollment if afterwards).
- The first payment of $7100 is due on or before July 1 (or immediately upon enrollment if afterwards).
- The second payment of $7100 is due on or before November 1 (or immediately upon enrollment if afterwards).
- The deposit and first payment are to be made the before the actual year of enrollment.
- It should be noted, all payments will be pro-rated if a student is enrolled after the beginning of the school year, and if their individual education plan does not require some of the services below.
SOLE Experiences SM Terms & Conditions:
- Clients are expected to pay a 50% deposit of the total Experience Fee to reserve dates.
- Remaining balance is due no later than 30 days prior to the start date.
- If enrolled within 30 days of start date full amount is required within 24 hours of enrollment by cash, cashier’s check or credit card.
- All registrations are subject to a 5% Processing Fee or $5.00, whichever is greater/appropriate.
- SOLE can cancel courses at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. If this does occur participants/families will receive full reimbursement for deposit/course fees.
- SOLE recommends that all participants purchase travel insurance and refundable airline tickets.
- All cancellations by client are subject to a 5% Administration Fee or $25.00, whichever is greater/appropriate.
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled within 14 days of start date.
- Past due accounts are subject to a 5% Administrative Fee and appropriate Processing Fee per month.
- Returned checks will be subject to a $25.00 Administration Fee, and any appropriate financial institution charges.
- SOLE Experience Fees do not include transportation to and from “meeting locations”, personal gear, and other specific needs related to individual participants, as well as individualized programming which requires significant logistical and programming design.
- Incidentals will be sent in a final bill once course is complete.
- Terms & conditions may change season to season.
- Additional terms & conditions may be listed in your contract or on our website (www.soleexperiences.org).